April 8, 2009

Dreams

Dreams

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never."
~ Søren Kierkegaard

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."
~ Gail Devers

"I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
~ Henry David Thoreau

No comments: